At Brodies we are committed to serving both our clients and, through that support and our own wide-ranging business activities, the Scottish economy.
We aim to be the leading provider of legal services in Scotland from the platform of the largest independent Scottish headquartered law firm and a major contributor to sustainable economic growth across the country by engaging with stakeholders and ensuring our services are relevant, client-focused and constantly developing in line with client sectors and requirements.
We are committed to promoting and supporting the following values to guide our working behaviour in the organisation in order to achieve the high standards of service we strive to provide to our clients:
- Ambition - We know that success is important to our clients but we also want to be the best ourselves – being ambitious and demonstrating courage for our own development and for the success of the firm.
- Commitment - Professionalism and care flows through everything we do and we offer commitment to excellence and the best possible service to our clients and colleagues at all times.
- Innovation and Forward Thinking - We are always looking ahead and thinking of new ways to overcome challenges and find solutions. We anticipate changes in the market and changes in our clients needs and adapt as required.
- Quality and Integrity - Clients and colleagues can rely on us to always ‘do the right thing’ – they can rely on us to help them achieve their goals and give honest, straightforward advice at all times.
- Teamwork - It is our people and their character that make the difference. We employ and recruit the best people for the job and teamwork is a key value which underpins everything we do.