We are Scotland’s leading team of specialist family lawyers, providing advice on all legal matters relating to relationship breakdown.
Our lawyers are known for being personable and approachable; and for being experts in their field.
We have partner led teams based in all three of Scotland’s main cities – Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow – and act for clients throughout Scotland and beyond.
Areas of Advice
• Division of assets on divorce and separation
• Specialist advice to business owners and their spouses going through divorce and separation
• Child support
• Financial support for spouses
• Cohabitants rights
• Issues involving children –how much time a child spends with a parent; where a child should live; international child abduction; relocation of a child within the UK and abroad; adoption, and child protection
• Financial planning in connection with relationships – Pre and Post-nuptial Agreements and Cohabitation Agreement
We understand that no two situations are the same and we will take time to listen to our clients and understand their individual needs. We avoid legal jargon and speak with our clients in a language that they understand.
We explore with our clients all options available to resolve matters, and help them choose the best and most economical solutions.
We focus on constructive resolution and always strive to minimise acrimony irrespective of how difficult the situation.
Our charges compare favourably with other leading law firms. Our lawyers have varying levels of experience and expertise, ensuring that our clients are always provided with the right level of advice at the right cost. We recognise that our clients seek cost effective solutions.