Watch the final event in the current series of our free 'hot topics' Brexit Breakfasts events with The Sunday Times Scotland below.
Senior political figures, academics and business leaders on movement of people, discussed topics such as:
- How many EU workers does Scotland need to support economic growth and public services?
- How does Scotland bridge the skills gap?
- How far can Scotland go in determining its own immigration policy?
- What is the preferred outcome from Brexit negotiation for sectors that rely heavily on migrant labour?
- Professor Anton Muscatelli, Principal and Vice-chancellor of Glasgow University
- Dr Kirsty Hughes, Director of the Scottish Centre on European Relations
- Dr Peter Bennie, Chairman of the British Medical Association Scotland
- Tom Harris, Former Labour MP and UK Government minister at the Department for Transport, and Scottish Campaign Director of Vote Leave