Credo, Brodies’ regular Banking & Finance update, is now live and can be found here : Credo, March 2017.
In our March 2017 issue we look at:
- key themes and concerns for the care sector in Scotland;
- the importance of businesses – particularly start-ups – preserving and protecting their intellectual property;
- increased focus on Scottish Limited Partnerships;
- Brodies’ continued investment in infrastructure and infrastructure finance;
- as well as providing you with key up to date market reports.
Scotland’s diverse, market-recognised Banking & Finance team are perfectly placed to assist clients with financing queries. For further information and/or assistance, please get in touch with Amy McVey, Michael Stoneham or your usual Brodies contact, and sign up to our e-bulletins to keep abreast of developments.
On March 20, 2017