Immigration and migrant labour were central to the EU referendum debate. Although we can’t yet predict how the Brexit negotiations will pan out, we have put together advice on what employers can, and cannot, do at this stage as regards EEA workers, and practical guidance to help you plan for what might lie ahead.
Our article covers:
- We employ EEA nationals – what should we be doing?
- Managing an increased risk of discriminatory ‘banter’
- Can we stop recruiting EEA workers?
- Can we dismiss EEA workers, or offer them different terms and conditions?
- If EEA workers lose their right to work here, can we dismiss them?
- Can EEA workers secure a right to work in the UK post-Brexit?
- Implications for employers if the points-based system is extended to EEA workers
- We have UK workers based elsewhere in the EEA – what should we be doing?
Click to access our article Brexit: FAQs on immigration and migrant labour.
On July 22, 2016