The employment team’s first session in Brodies’ BInformed spring seminar programme will take place in Edinburgh on 20 April and in Glasgow on 4 May.
It will help you deal with subject access requests that are made in the context of an ongoing employee relations issue.
The seminar will cover:
- the basics – what is the employee entitled to ask for, when etc.;
- the range of responses available to you as an employer;
- things to think about if the request is made in advance of or during litigation;
- when and how to redact information; and
- the consequences of a failure to respond.
On March 30, 2016