Just over a year on from the launch of the first UK government-backed loan schemes, in this webinar we look at the issues currently facing lenders including the management of repayment, debt recovery and beyond.
- Understand the different UK government coronavirus loan schemes
- Understand how the UK government guarantee works and how the loan schemes differ from standard commercial loans
- Understand intercreditor implications where the borrower has other loans/debts
- Understand debt recovery issues for credit advanced under the loan schemes
- Understand current industry issues around the loan schemes
For more information about our Banking & Finance Academy please click here.