This large UK-based Plc is part of an international group of companies with a need to relocate numerous, internationally based and highly skilled, staff members to the UK on both short- and long-term assignments.
We provide the client with regular, bespoke advice on the easiest, quickest and most efficient way to relocate their staff to the UK to carry out often critical roles seamlessly.
We have recently advised this client by:
- Providing support and advice in relation to non-EEA staff coming to the UK as Business Visitors, including support in applications and invitation letters;
- Providing support and advice in relation to Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) visas under the points-based system for non-EEA staff relocating to the UK for business-critical roles; and
- Providing general compliance support for the client as their Level 1 User on their sponsor licence under the points-based system.
- Advising on the quickest and most efficient way to relocate staff to the UK.
- Providing training and advice in relation to the end of free movement after Brexit which will limit the current ability of the client to move their EU based staff to the UK.
This client's international set up is an example of the increasing trend in globalisation. We have proven ourselves to be a trusted advisor to this client and shown that we can meet the demands of our clients and address their mobility needs in a practical and seamless way. Knowing the client's business is key to our ability to provide a great service.