Our annual Food & Drink Conference took place in our Edinburgh office at Capital Square last Wednesday 1 of November.
Now in its 11th year, the conference provides an opportunity for businesses from across the food and drink sector, to share successes and insights and to discuss the issues facing the industry.
Our confirmed speaker line-up includes:
- Iain Baxter - CEO of Scotland Food & Drink
- Tom Pugh - UK Economist at RSM
- Carol Saunders - Head of Insights at The Knowledge Bank
- Kristian Tapaninaho - Founder and Co-CEO of Ooni Pizza Ovens
- Christie McCluskey - General Counsel at Ooni Pizza Ovens
- Ewan Reid - Managing Director at Move Fresh
- Jacine Rutasikwa - Co-founder of Matugga Distillers
- Alastair Dobson - Managing Director of Taste of Arran
- Martin Bell - Deputy Director, Trade at the Scotch Whisky Association
- Steve Mitchell - Managing Director, The Buffalo Farm
Featuring a combination of presentations, interactive Q&As and panel discussions, our expert speakers will share their views and experiences on a wide range of topics relevant to the sector.