Breaches of competition law carry significant penalties, ranging from large fines to director disqualification to imprisonment. They can also seriously damage a business's brand. Yet many businesses have difficulty identifying competition law risks, and have no compliance measures in place to deal with them.
This webinar will assist businesses in understanding both what the risks are and how to deal with them. The session covers:
- The drivers of competition law compliance, including the penalties for a breach
- The basics of competition law
- 'Hard-core' competition infringements
- Common pitfalls, including less well-known risk areas
- How to ensure compliance.