Ailidh is a solicitor in our Personal and Family team based in Aberdeen.
She provides advice in relation to a wide range of private client matters including the preparation of wills, powers of attorneys, administration of executries and trusts.
Living Brodies' values
Ailidh values the collaborative and understanding relationships she builds with clients to achieve their objectives using practical solutions.
- Qualified Scottish Law Accountant.
- Undertaking the Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners Diploma in Trusts and Estates (Scotland).
- A key member of the firms Wills by Brodies service, our online wills offering.
- A cub leader who volunteers throughout the year at meetings and camps.
- Achieved LTC4 certification in Data Reports & Exhibits