Alison is a partner in the Brodies commercial services practise specialising in intellectual property law and information technology. Alison has over 20 years of experience in advising on complex intellectual property, information technology, data and commercial matters. Alison's practice also covers a broad platform of commercial contracts, including trade mark and patent licensing, complex collaboration arrangements, general technology agreements and payment services.
Alison works with clients in a variety of sectors including food and drink, manufacturing, green energy innovation and fintech both in the UK and overseas.
Living Brodies' values
Alison ensures that the best interests of clients are served by delivering commercial negotiations and outcomes in a collaborative, approachable and friendly manner.
- Alison is a regular contributor on the topic of Intellectual Property to the Journal of the Law Society of Scotland.
- Alison sits on the executive committee of the Scottish Food Trade Association.
- Alison is a lifelong Greenock Morton fan and previously sat on the Board for 4 years.
- Ranked in Intellectual Property in Chambers UK 2024.
- Ranked as a 'Leading Individual' for Intellectual Property in Legal 500 UK 2024.
- Ranked in Information Technology & Outsourcing in Chambers UK 2024.
"Alison Bryce has an excellent blend of strong technical knowledge, gravitas, respect and friendliness."Chambers UK 2023
"Alison Bryce has provided good support to all our commercial contract issues."Chambers UK 2023