Colin heads up the firms' Hotels and Retail & Leisure Teams and runs a diverse practice that covers Investment and Finance as well as corporate occupancy work.
He is regularly involved in some of the biggest deals in the Scottish marketplace and is regularly praised for his speed of response and commercial acumen. Colin finds himself a popular choice for the referral of the Scottish end of cross border portfolio deals.
Living Brodies' values
Colin is commercially and practically minded, and uses a collaborative approach when working with clients to understand any problems and come up with innovative solutions.
- Widely regarded as one of the leading Hotels, Leisure occupier and Retail lawyers in Scotland.
- Represents major international and domestic retailers.
- Has used his experience acting for corporate occupiers in relation to Brodies' own office moves in Edinburgh – including the proposed new firm headquarters at Capital Square.
- Ranked by Legal 500 2024 as a Leading Individual – Commercial Property – Edinburgh & Glasgow.
- Ranked individual for Real Estate - Scotland by Chambers UK 2024.
- Ranked individual for UK Wide Hotels & Leisure by Chambers UK 2024.
"Colin is very commercially minded and services our needs very well."Chambers UK 2024
"Colin not only provides great pure legal advice but also has been really good when it comes to business sense, when it comes to trying to get a deal done."Chambers UK 2024
"Colin Morrison was available almost 24/7, worked in an incredibly fast pace and was able to push through all our issues and requirements".Legal 500 UK 2023