Sarah has more than 10 years' experience in advising clients on a diverse range of private client matters, including: wills, powers of attorney; estate and succession planning; adults with incapacity; and the elderly. She also acts on behalf of clients in relation to executry administration and trust matters.
Sarah values her relationships with clients and enjoys working with them to deliver solutions which meet their goals.
Sarah is based in Aberdeen.
Living Brodies' values
Sarah is highly regarded by clients and professional advisers for providing clear, concise advice in a professional and caring manner.
- A Notary Public registered with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
- A Member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
- An Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend.
- Achieved LTC4 certification in Data Reports & Exhibits.
- Sits on the fundraising board of a large, national charity.