In this session we covered:
- how real estate finance transactions are typically structured, the key participants and their commercial concerns;
- security documents typically seen in real estate finance transactions; and
- key conditions precedent and how to efficiently manage the conditions precedent checklist from inception to completion.
The session helped gain an understanding of:
- the underlying commercial drivers and common pitfalls in real estate finance; transactions and how these can be effectively managed; and
- the structure of and key documentation encountered in real estate finance transactions.