Whether you require an experienced in-house lawyer to provide ad hoc strategic support or interim support to complete a specific project, our Virtual GC team have a wealth of cross sector in-house experience. We will aim to get to know your business and operate as part of your team to provide commercially focused advice which is aligned with your strategic priorities.
Our Virtual GC service offers a range of different benefits and we would be happy to design a package of support which is tailored to your specific requirements.
Examples of Virtual GC Support
- External Legal Instructions: independent management of advisors to prioritise legal spend and ensure cost efficient advice, allowing you to focus on the delivery of core activities.
- Legal Policies / Procedures: developing and embedding legal policies and procedures to identify and manage legal risk.
- Project Management: access to experienced legal project managers to oversee internal projects.
- Governance and Secretariat: advice and support in relation to Board and Committee governance as well as Company Secretarial support.
- Legal Technology: help to streamline legal process and provide cost effective automated solutions (eg Workbox by Brodies and BOrganised).
- Development and Training: development and delivery of bespoke training programmes and access to Brodies extensive seminar schedule.
- Legal Health Check: initial legal health checks to identify key areas of risk.
What does it cost?
We operate on the basis of bespoke fee arrangements depending on the support required to provide an affordable and cost certain solution. Our team would be happy to discuss a package tailored to you on request.